The February edition of our newsletter, Collaborate is now available. This edition includes updates on the following:
- New tools to identify and address inequalities in eating disorders
- Three innovators supported by KSS AHSN receive SBRI funding for innovations that accelerate a greener NHS
- First pan-Sussex digital mental health training rated ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
- New case studies launched
- Collaboration with Intermedical announced to improve asthma diagnosis
- New AHSN Network blog: Why innovation is the bridge that connects traditional healthcare practices to transformative sustainable systems
- People, partnerships and place: How can ICSs turn the rhetoric into reality?
- New strategy to boost NHS access to innovative medical technology
- Bridging the Gap 2023 – Integrated Care Systems: What Innovators Need to Know – Speakers and workshops announced
- New KSS AHSN blog: Health inequalities – what innovators need to know!
- Latest funding opportunities
The newsletter features details and sign up information for the following events and webinars:
- The AHSN Polypharmacy Programme: Getting the Balance Right
- Polypharmacy Community of Practice (CoP)
- Peer Support in Eating Disorders Services webinar
- Surrey Children and Young People’s Innovation Roadshow
- Real World Evaluation Workshop
- Developing your Value Proposition for health and social care
- PSIRF – a Spotlight on Culture
- Innovation Adoption Champions rapid insight events
If you would like to subscribe to Collaborate, you can sign up from the homepage.